If you are traveling to NYC, of course shopping is on the to-do/must-do list. You can find beautiful shops practically everywhere in this city, but I think the best area for a “shopping day” is SoHo…I started the day passing by the amazing Bowery Mural, located on the corner between Houston St. and The Bowery, now painted by the artist COPE2. It is an explosion of colors and graffiti, perfect as a background for some of the photos taken that day.
Then the journey continued to the “Mecca of Brands” (sales where on!!!)… In every store you can find something interesting, but here is a short list of my favorites:
– Phillip Lim (115 Mercer St.) at the moment of one my favorite designers: innovative, elegant and clean
– Madewell (486 Broadway) a chic yet simple style, with a good choice of denim
– Opening Ceremony (35 Howard Street) a must visit store where you can find the collection plus a wide selection of other contemporary brands
– Piperlime (121 Wooster St.) a wide selection of contemporary brands for total look, from clothing to accessories
– Kiki de Montparnasse (79 Greene St.) amazing lingerie
At the end of the day…